The Folk School recognizes the need to expose today's youth to art, music, and traditional mountain crafts, while also giving families much-needed time together.
This special week is designed to provide youths, ages 12 to 17, the opportunity to take classes side-by-side with a parent, grandparent, or other special relative or guardian. We hope your family will join us for this memorable experience July 17-23, 2022.
Class listings for Intergenerational Week 2022 can be under the Find a Class tab near the top of this page.
Please note the following guidelines:
- Youths must be between ages 12 to 17
- Only one youth may be registered per attending adult
- Adult and youth must register for the same class
- In order to offer as many spots as possible for youths, we cannot accept registrations for additional adults in classes.
- Additional adults may register as guests.