We ask for visitors’ cooperation to help protect the health and safety of our community. Visitors must comply with all protocols outlined in these guidelines, the Folk School’s website, registration information, posted signage, and staff instructions. The Folk School reserves the right to refuse or revoke entry to any visitor for failing to comply with
- Visitors must follow appropriate physical distancing requirements.
- Signage will be posted to remind and encourage visitors to follow best practices and
physically distance when engaging with staff or students.
- All studios and housing are closed to visitors.
- Visitors are encouraged to wash hands regularly with soap and warm water and use
hand sanitizer located inside the entrance of all buildings.
- Restrooms for visitors are located in Keith House Community Room.
- Facility rentals are suspended until further notice.
Tours of student housing are not permitted. Generally, studios are called studio or shop on your campus map, while housing units are labeled house.
No pets are allowed on campus except for service animals assisting the physically handicapped.
For more information, or to arrange a large-party tour, please contact Tammy Godfrey, Visitor Engagement Coordinator, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm EST at 800-365-5724 or 828-837-2775.